Join The Professional Photographers Association Of Northern Ireland
Membership of the PPANI is open to all full-time, professional photographers. Join a friendly bunch of photographers who enjoy learning together and helping each other.
- Your own members page on this website.
- Regular seminars covering all aspects of photography. Three full day seminars are included in your membership.
- Fantastic support and networking opportunities.
- Cover if you are unable to attend a wedding.
- Good craic and lots of social opportunities
To join the PPANI you should:
- Be a full-time photographer.
- Hold the appropriate public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Have a premises that’s sole use is photography. Many members have purpose-built studios, but this may also be a room in your house set a side for the business.
- Have clear pricing and terms & conditions for your customers.
If you meet the above criteria, you can join as a probationary member. Don’t worry, we’ll assign you a mentor who can help you meet people and become qualified.
After joining as a probationary member, we ask that you go you become qualified within one year. Once you are a qualified licentiate, we encourage you to strive towards associate or fellow qualifications. Aiming towards these really improves your photography.
Full membership includes 3 Full Day Seminars, a profile on the PPANI website and 3 entries into the PPANI Awards.
To apply for membership, please download the PPANI Application Form.